Do you have a special someone that is gluten free?
4 DAYS AND COUNTING! 🙂 Just enough time to search, shop, and get ready for an AWESOME gluten free night.
As we all prepare for Valentines Day, some for ourselves and some for others (what’s life without it’s little treats for yourself right?), I’ve been searching high and low for awesome recipes of things that could be readily found to create awesome yumminess for Valentines.
With this being said, I must say, THANK GOD FOR PINTEREST!!! 🙂
There is a wealth of knowledge as well as recipes and very creative people found on Pinterest!
To help, I have chosen some wonderful ideas that I’ve found thanks to Pinterest (for gluten-free meals)! Hope you enjoy!
Sweets for the Sweetie:
1. Gluten-Free Chocolate covered coconut stuffed dates (beware the sugar rush.) http://gourmandeinthekitchen.com/2013/chocolate-coconut-stuffed-dates-recipe/
2. Tart Cherry thumbprint cookies: http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/2014/02/tart-cherry-fudge-thumbprints/
3. or perhaps the Chocolate covered cherries! My old fave. Here’s a gluten free version.
1. Pesto Shrimp skewers: http://www.eatyourbooks.com/library/recipes/1101419/pesto-grilled-shrimp with the recipe shared here from another pinner: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/283375001527757735/
2. Homemade Mozzarella cheese sticks: http://www.healthhomehappy.com/2011/01/homemade-fried-cheese-sticks.html
3. Homemade Gluten-free Chinese dumplings: http://dontmesswithmama.com/gluten-free-chinese-dumplings/
1. How to cook the perfect grass fed steak: http://www.chelseagreen.com/content/how-to-cook-the-perfect-tender-grassfed-steak/ serve with a salad and gluten free dressing and baked potatoes.
2. Slow cooker lemon chicken for a rushed work day and special night: http://m.skinnyms.com/slow-cooker-lemon-chicken/ Serve over gluten free brown rice. YUM!
3. Slow cooker Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork: http://www.justataste.com/2013/12/easy-slow-cooker-balsamic-honey-pulled-pork-recipe/ (serve with gluten free rolls or skip the bread!)
Choose, shop, assemble, eat, and enjoy!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Just to be clear, none of these recipes are mine. But, if you would like to follow my GlutenWheatFree4Me Pinterest board, please go here: http://www.pinterest.com/becreative222/gluten-wheat-free-4-me/ I will be adding both those I’ve found, and eventually, those I’ve created.
I will be adding quite frequently, so click to follow and check back often! 🙂
As Always, Happy Reading and Eating!